As We All Know That Aadhar card Is Compulsory To Link With Bank Accounts as wll as your lpg Gas Connection To receive Lpg gas subsidy Directly into the bank account. Due To Guidelines Of Indian Government Of India, All the Major gas agencies like Bharat Gas, Indian Gas, Indraprastha etc Are now transferring Gas Subsidy Amount Directly into Bank Account Of Customers.
It becomes Very necessary for the consumers to link their aadhar card online or by other methods to their lpg connection. Failure to link Gas Connection To Aadhar Card May Lead To Financial Losses for consumers as Subsidy amount will not be credited To Customer Account IfIt Is Not Linked By aadhar card.
Steps to Link Aadhar card to LPG Connection :
This process Of Linking gas connection To Aadhar Card Can be completed in various ways. There are total 6 methods to link aadhar card to your lpg gas connection. You May Do It By Online or Offline methods Suitable for you. Here is the list Of Methods To Link Aadhar Card To Gas connection Passbook.
- Submit application to the Distributor
- Call Centre
- On Web
- By Post
- By IVRS
- Through SMS
- To link Aadhaar card to LPG connection, you will first need to open the official website of Aadhaar.
- Once you get to the official website of Aadhaar, you will need to click on the start button.
- Here in the Homepage you will find the online application form to link Aadhaar card for your LPG connection.
- Well there is some of the procedure that you need to follow before you link.
- First step you will need to enter the address of your location.
- Here you will need to enter your present address, state along with the district address. You will need to fill up all of the information, as according to the Aadhaar card details, else you will be having interruption during the procedure of your application.
- Now in the step two you will need to choose the benefit type you want to collect.
- Here in the collection of benefit you will need to select the scheme name that is in accordance to your LPG connection.
- If you are one of those families who is using BOPL, then you will need to go for the Bharat Gas Aadhaar link on your computer or device.
- If you are one among those families holding Indane oil then you will certainly need to go for the Indane gas Aadhaar link on your respective device.
- However if you are the families who is using HP gas, then you will need to select the HPCL for the HP gas Aadhaar link on your device.
- In the step three you will need to enter your personal details, such as you will need to enter your full details mobile No, Aadhaar No. And Email ID etc.
- Once you enter all of your details online, you will receive an OTP number or one time password to access, as that will be either in email or your respective mobile number.
- Now you need to enter the OTP number and just click on the submit button of your device.
- This is the only way you can simply linked up your Aadhaar card to your LPG connection, with no hassle and crowd.
How to link Aadhaar card Using SMS:
Now you don’t have to worry even if you don’t have Smartphone or computer at home, you can simply link up Aadhaar number just using SMS with your normal phone.
First you will need to use the format on your phone, UID SEED<State Short Code><Scheme/Program Short Code><Scheme/Program ID><Aadhaar No>
For Example: UID SEED JH POSC 123456709090909