12 digit Identification Identity aadhar card Is Provided by Unique identification Authority of India to each and every Indian citizen to help the government track the citizens and give them benefits of various Government schemes. Aadhar card is Now Almost a Compulsory identity Of India. You Can Enroll For Aadhar Card On Any enrollment centre Near You anywhere In India.
It is not necessary to apply or register for new aadhar card in your home city Or district rather You may apply for new aadhar card from any corner of India. For Example you are resident of Haryana but you are doing Job In Gujrat You May Apply for new aadhar card in any centre authorised by uidai.gov.in in the state of Gujarat.
Ultimate Guide To Apply for Aadhar card correction under Five minutes
Is There Any Mistake In Your aadhar card? Or You may have Changed your permanent address, In such cases, You Need To Make Correction or Update your aadhar card details through Uidai.gov.in. You Do not Need to rush to aadhar centres Each Time for Making A correction In Aadhar card You can do so By just sitting in your Home or office with your smartphone or laptop pc on www.uidai.gov.in.\
Depending upon the AADHAAR card change request, a self-attested supporting document will need to be attached (uploaded).
- To change Name in AADHAAR card a Proof of Identity document is required.
- To change Address in AADHAAR card a Proof of Address document is required.
- To change Date of Birth in AADHAAR card a Proof of Date of Birth document is required.
- You Need your Registered Mobile phone For One time Password Verification
How To Update Aadhaar Details Online
You Can Easily Update Your uidai Aadhar card Online its just few clicks away. All you need is your registered Phone with You. All the steps Are mentioned below to update any detail in your uidai card.
- Log on to the official Aadhaar Self Service Portal (SSUP) at https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
- Enter your Aadhaar Card number in the field provided.
- Enter the Text Captcha Verification number that appears below the card number field and click “Generate OTP”.
- A One-Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile number,By Entering this OTP you will be able to login to your Uidai account. OTP is manadatory Verification system to avoid someone else editing yours Aadhar card.
- After Loggin Into Your Uidai account Following Above Mentioned steps, You need to Navigate “Data Update Request” page, where you must indicate which data is incorrect on the card and how you wish to update it. Be careful while entering information in this section as these changes will reflect in your Aadhaar Card later.
- In the next option, there is “Documents Required” section where you need to upload an official copy of (or submit according to instructions) a recognized document that validates the required change. For example, if your name on the Aadhar Card has a spelling error or your middle name has been entered as your last name, you will have to send a copy of some form of ID proof that validates your real name.
- Once this is done, you will land on the page “BPO Service Provider Selection” section wherein you will have to choose the BPO Service Provider. Choose either Aegis or Karvy, and hit submit.
- Once the request has been successfully submitted, you can download a copy of the update verification.
Update Aadhar Card Via Post
You Can Also Save the changes in your Aadhar card Via the indian post by sending an update form to uidai postal address. Address to send Aadhaar update/correction request by post is given below. Aaadhar Updation form can be downloaded from the following uidai link https://uidai.gov.in/images/UpdateRequestFormV2.pdf. Here are the details you need to fill up in aadhar Updation or correction form:
|Field||Fill Details in English in this column (Use only CAPITAL LETTERS)|
|Resident’s name||Here, enter your name as it appears on official records in CAPITAL LETTERS|
|Gender||Male or Female|
|DOB||Here, write your date of birth in the DD/MM/YYYY format|
|Address c/o details||Fill your correct adress|
|Guardian/Parent/Spouse’s name||Write Here your correct spouse name|
|POI (for name correction): ||POI (for name change):
|Applicant’s signature/Thumb impression||Here, affix your signature or thumb impression as the case may require|
Once the form has been filled out and signed, affix the necessary POI and POA to it and send it to:
- UIDAI,Post Box number 10,Chhindwara,Madhya Pradesh – 480001,India.Or
- UIDAIPost Box number 99,Banjara Hills,Hyderabad – 500034,India.
List Of Required Aadhaar Card Proof of Identity (POI) documents For Correction Or Update In Aadhar Card
Following are the POI documents accepted for name corrections. You Need Not to submit all documents but its recommended to submit at least two among thsese Docs.
- PAN Card.
- Ration/PDS Photo Card.
- Voter ID.
- Driving license.
- Government photo ID card/service photo ID card issued by PSU.
- NREGS Job Card.
- Photo ID card issued by a recognized educational institution.
- Arms license.
- Photo bank ATM card.
- Photo credit card.
- Pensioner photo ID card.
- Freedom fighter photo ID card.
- Kissan Photo Passbook.
- CGHS/ECHS Photo card.
- Address card having name and photo, issued by the Department of Posts.
- Certificate of identity having photo issues by Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on an official letterhead.
- Disability ID card.
- Affidavit executed on a non-judicial stamp paper.
- Marriage certificate.
- Proof of marriage document issued by a Registrar.
- Gazette notification.
- Legal name change certificate.
Usually It will Take around 15 Days To one Complete month for uidai to Update Your Aadhar Card Details. New Aadhar Card Will be sent To You Via Post Or You Can Also Download your card here